With so many wonderful places to paint in Carmel, deciding where to paint can be difficult. I had never visited Monastery Beach and immediately fell under the spell of its beauty. Big waves crash into the beach but on either side there are calm spots where it is safe to enter the water. Click here for the entire article Painting for the Carmel Art Festival 2010. Topics: Plein Air Painting
- Carmel Art Festival Part 3
- Carmel Art Festival Part 2
- Carmel Art Festival Part 1
- Would You Survive a Plein Air Competition?
- Plein Air Competitions: What is the Up Side?