The diffused light adds mystery to the distant hills and eucalyptus. The beauty of the scene is enhanced by the morning fog. As I paint among the pine trees, I feel inspiration take over and I am transformed. Hours later, I realize that the empty canvas on my easel is now a lovely painting. I have captured a moment in time that will never again happen. I am an artist.....
For the complete article click on Reflections of an Artist. Topics: Plein Air Painting
- Carmel Art Festival Part 3
- More Wildflowers!
- Painting Boats Along the Coast
- Victor Celebrates the Arts Part 6
- Rialto Visions: California Art Club Event
- Would You Survive a Plein Air Competition?