Despite the wind I enjoyed the hours painting and talking with my fellow artists, Marian Fortunati, Laura Wambsgans, and new friends Margie Murray, and Lynn Sanguedolce. I hope to be at another paintout with this group next week.
- Plein Air Painting at Hyperion Bridge
- Seaside Painting
- Plein Air Painting at Eaton Canyon
- Plein Air Painting at the Huntington
- Riverside Bridge
- Painting South Pasadena
- Rancho Camulos
- Painting Eaton Canyon
- Painting at the Beach with the California Art Club
1 Response to Painting the Ocean
You did a fabulous job on this Sharon!! I can see that you are really getting "in form" for the upcoming Carmel Paint Out.
Looking forward to painting again with you and/or the group next week!
Where shall we go??
* indicates a required field